Chepstow Recycled Vegan Long Puffer Jacket | Navy Blue By CULTHREAD
A stylish long navy blue puffer jacket to keep you warm on chillier winter days.
With its mirror-effect laminated nylon on the hood and bottom, the long navy blue puffer is both elegant and versatile. A staple wardrobe item, the comfortable, sustainable fibre down will keep you extra warm. Plus, it's a multi-pocket coat, with pockets inside and outside that are large enough to go bag-free!
- Stylish: Cut just above the knee at the front with a gently curved back hem
- Comfortable: Lightweight and warm, designed for a comfortable fit
- Practical: Adjustable hood, longer line sleeves, handy side zips, and multi-pocket - both outside (zipped) and inside (zipped and oversized) pockets
- Vegan: Ethically handmade and 100% vegan like all culthreads
- Packaging: Shipped in a unique culthread™ laundry bag made from dead-stock fabric
Size & Fit Information:
- designed for a comfortable fit
|outside Sleeve length||64.5||64.5||64.5||65|
|Bicep ( upper sleeve )||39||40.5||41.5||42.8|
|Center back length||90||90||90||90|
A green dry-cleaning service is recommended for your culthread.
- Close zippers; remove faux fur; remove leather zipper puller.
- Wash inside out.
- Wash in a domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting.
- Use mild detergent.
- Remove immediately after washing.
- Tumble dry in low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried.
- Do not soak / Do not wet-clean / Do not bleach / Do not wring / Do not iron or press.
- Please note that the jacket will shed microfibres in the wash when washed. We recommend using an eco-friendly laundry bag, which catches the microfibres.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.