Mia Vegan Leather Card Case | Cream
Handcrafted from luxurious Cream Italian vegan leather, the Mia Card Case has 4 standard credit card slots and a pocket in the center for folded cash bills. This mini wallet slips easily into your pocket or into your purse. Travel light and use it as a daily wallet or use it as an organiser for your evening purse or mini bag.
- Outer material: Vegan polyurethane
- Dimensions: 4” Width x 3” Height
- Inner liner: recycled polyester (made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton)
- Interior: 4 credit card slots, 1 open bill pocket
- Svala silver swallow logo
- Recycled paper box and ribbon included
Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in Los Angeles.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.