The L Vegan Grape Leather Shoulder Strap Tote Bag | Black By Lerisa
Combining quality and durability, functionality and lightness, elegance and respect for the environment.
Similar to leather, the “L” handbag is adorned with a creation in grape plant material. This material of natural origin, combines ecological properties and offers you all its qualities: flexibility, resistance and durability. It is made from the revaluation of grape marc.
The “L” has a large opening and is enhanced with a zipper. Its interior is lined with a material from plastics fished out of our oceans and embellished with a pocket. Accompanied by its removable and adjustable shoulder strap, it offers you different ways to carry it, depending on the occasion: in the hand, on the shoulder or worn across the body.
Its incredible lightness will offer you unequaled comfort for everyday life.
Handmade in a French workshop located in the Tarn and labeled “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant”, it guarantees careful, local manufacturing with high added value.
Beyond its chic and timeless appearance, the “L” bag is respectful of the environment and withstands the test of time.
- 28.5 x 21.5 x 11 cm (Length x Height x Width)
- To protect your cover from any accidental stains, it's recommended that you waterproof your cover (waterproofing spray). Choose a waterproofing solution that is oil-free, grease-free and non-toxic. After having dusted your pocket with a soft cloth, spray about 30 cm away and leave to dry away from the sun to avoid any risk of halo.
- It's recommended that you dust your pouch regularly, using suitable cleaning accessories: soft sponge (vegetable sponge), microfiber cloth or even a soft toothbrush for finishing (seams).
- When dry, dust it with small circular gestures. For more stubborn stains, soak your cloth in lukewarm water, added with a non-detergent soap. It's recommended to use neutral PH soap or real Marseille soap, ideal for degreasing any dirt. Gently rub the stain without forgetting to remove the excess water using a soft cloth, then leave to dry in the open air.
Assembled and made by hand, all of Lerisa pieces are adorned with a French creation. Established in the Tarn, the family workshop has been recognized for its unique and traditional know-how since 1930.
Respect for traditions has earned it the “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” label.
In the workshop, each piece is cut, sewn, glued, and bordered with meticulousness like the work of a purely artisanal goldsmith combining modernity and tradition.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.