Recycled Sterling Silver Moon & Fairtrade Rose Gold Sapphire Star Pendant | Silver & 9ct
By JULIA THOMPSON JEWELLERY
This delicately shimmering Silver Moon & Fairtrade 9ct Rose Gold Sapphire Star Pendant is an adapted design from the popular Trinkets Collection and makes the perfect understated ethical gift.
With a vibrant satin sheen, the star charm made from Fairtrade 9ct rose gold catches the eye with its centre sparkle, a flush-set round 2mm fairly sourced, Sri Lankan White Sapphire solitaire. Set against a gleaming silver moon hand cut from recycled silver, these trinket pendants are suspended together on a fine twinkling 16″ or 18″ silver chain complete with a secure bolt ring clasp.
Layer this design with a complimentary Fairtrade 9ct Yellow Gold Hare Necklace to combine three precious metal colours and create your own narrative.
- Fairtrade 9ct rose gold star, 8mm across
- 2mm round flush-set fairly sourced faceted Sri Lankan white sapphire
- Recycled sterling silver moon, 15mm in diameter
- 925 sterling silver chain
- Chain lengths – 16 & 18″
- Secure bolt ring clasp
- Hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office
- Luxury branded eco packaging
Sustainably and ethically made.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.