Slim Fit Cotton Oxford Shirt | Navy
By Cut & Pin
Cut & Pin's take on the classic Oxford shirt, this navy style is cut from superior cotton, woven in a Lancashire mill with a heritage in textiles that dates back years. This shirt is the perfect style for relaxed weekend wear and will see you through those smarter looks when the occasion arises.
- 100% Superior cotton
- Classic button-down collar
- Button-through front placket
- Contrast corozo nut buttons
- Oversized chest pocket
- Long sleeve with button-through cuff
- White contrast topstitching
- Machine wash at 30°
- Designed for a slim tailored fit
- Take your normal size
- Non-stretchy fabric
- See size guide if unsure
Chest armhole to armhole - S:47.5 / M:50 / L:52.5 / XL:55
Shoulder point to point - S:43.5 / M:44.5 / L:46 / XL:47.4
Sleeve length - S:65 / M:65.5 / L:66 / XL:66.5
CB length - S:76 / M:76 / L:76 / XL:77
Model wears a Large for a relaxed fit.
Made in England.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.