Saya Apple Leather Vegan Tote Handbag | Beige By NAE Vegan Shoes
Saya, the rectangular handbag with two types of straps, made of Apple Leather: a material derived from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative.
As the name says, it is a tote bag (because it is completely functional) with a refined and elegant aesthetic with a colour contrast in black and beige. Its medium rectangular shape has different compartments where you can organise and keep all your belongings. And, in case you don't want to hold it by hand, you can use a shoulder strap that is easily removable and stored. In the interior you can find two wide compartments with a zipper that unfolds into a zipper pocket and another file holder pocket. Both of them meet in the middle on a medium zipper pocket. Apart from its attractive shape, it has various beautiful details: the white logo discreetly placed on the lower side of the beige section, an interior tag and a wide range of silver metal accessories, including square eyelets and laser engraved hooks, the zippers and eyelets on the upper strap.
The Saya handbag is made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior, nickel free metal and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Vegan leather, AppleSkin made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry
- Lining: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper and all metallic accessories made of nickel free metal
- Removable shoulder strap
- Two wide interior compartments
- Middle medium zipper pocket
- Silver metal hardware
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe
- Size: one size – medium
- Width x Height x Depth – 33 x 23 x 14 cm; 13 x 9 x 5.52 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 36 cm; 14.2 inches
Care for Apple Leather:
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Care for Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made in Spain with sustainable materials and manufacturing process in a fair work environment.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.