Rockwell Vegan Leather Clog Boots | Brown
ROCKWELL Brown Vegan Leather Chelsea Clog boots are a variation on the traditional Swedish clogs. They are the latest addition to the ongoing collaboration with Swedish friends at Troentorp. They will be perfect with a pair of knee-high socks to keep you cozy and warm this winter. Very comfortable, the non-slippery sole is ideal for rainy weather. The upper is also waterproof and easy to clean.
The Rockwell boots have strong elastic on both sides. They are made in a sturdy microfibre that is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class I certified and in compliance with REACH. The Rockwell vegan clog boots are both eco-friendly and waterproof and made on the varnished Ideal bottoms.
- Upper in eco-friendly and waterproof microfibre (vegan leather)
- Lining in soft eco-friendly microfibre
- Troentorp Clogs' Ideal bottoms
- Anatomically constructed footbed with arch support
- Alderwood footbed for ultimate moist absorption
- Thick Ideal PU sole for increased comfort
- Heel height: 5.5 cm (2.2 inches)
- Width: Regular
Rockwell fitting is accurate. If you are in-between sizes and like to wear thick socks, we would advise you to pick the size up.
Boxes are made of recycled paper. With each pair of shoes, you will find a high-quality Good Guys cotton bag made in Italy that you can use for carrying your personal items while traveling or wrap and protect your shoes in your suitcase.
PETA approved, vegan and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to VAT and/or import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.