Lukas Men's Vegan Leather Ridged Sole Chelsea Boots | Brown By NAE Vegan Shoes
Lukas, the Chelsea ankle boot with a ridged sole, made of high quality vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, light and durable material.
This classic design has an non slippery sole surrounded by welt stitching that gives them a cheeky touch. Their solid pattern and traditional look is embellished by an elastic side panel (with an all around seam for a greater resistance) and a bootstrap strap to help put them on. They are hypoallergenic, made of toxin free materials and, breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat) and antibacterial (preventing foot odour) they have a padded moisture wicking EVA foam footbed.
Lukas is a timeless classic with a minimalist style that matches numerous styles for many occasions; they are great to wear all day long, both outdoors and indoors. They are the perfect match between fashion and comfort.
- Vegan leather made with sustainable microfibres
- Interior made of 90% microfibre and 10% PU
- Elastic panel side made with elastane/spandex
- Padded EVA footbed with moisture wicking microfibre
- Anti slip TR expanded rubber sole
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight. Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
email@example.com. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.