Organic Cotton & Linen Relaxed Overshirt | Deep Blue
By Cut & Pin
A perfect wardrobe piece bringing versatility to your everyday looks. This shirt is crafted from a lightweight blend of cotton and linen with a nod to utility styling is ideal when worn on its own or layered over your favourite tee.
55% cotton 45% linen
- One-piece collar
- Chest pockets with Cut & Pin signature amber stitch
- Contrast colour top-stitching detail
- Horn button front fastening with amber stitching
Signature label hand-stitched at left cuff
- Machine wash at 30°
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is cut for a slightly relaxed fit
Mid-weight, non stretch fabric
- See size guide if unsure
Model wears a size M.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.