Organic Cotton Hoodie | Cream
By Cut & Pin
Cut & Pin's sweat hoodie is made from 100% Organic cotton loopback jersey that has been washed to soften slightly so it has an authentic casual feel. A comfortable piece that layers over a jersey tee or dressed up with a smart shirt underneath. Choice is yours.
- Pre-washed 100% organic cotton jersey
- Drawstring hood with cream cotton ties
- Long sleeve
- Front welt pockets
- Self fabric cuffs and hem
- Machine wash at 30°
- Fits slightly oversized
- For a neater fit take a size down
- See size guide if unsure
Size guide (cm):
Chest - S:56 / M:58 / L:60.5 / XL:63
Shoulder - S:50 / M:51 / L:52 / XL:53
Length - S:51 / M:73 / L:75 / XL:77
Sleeve - S:60 / M:61 / L:62 / XL:63
Model wears a size M.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.