The Bar Vegan Shampoo + Body Wash By LØRE Originals
Designed for all hair and skin types and full of plant based fatty acids, antioxidants, macro nutrients and moisturisers to work with your body’s own oils the BAR may genuinely be the only thing you need in your bathroom.
Not strictly a soap and surprisingly compact the BAR has fully biodegradable packaging, is 100% vegan and uses natural ingredients rich in elements such as magnesium, vitamin E, omega fatty acids and antioxidants.
Normal soap based bars are alkaline in nature and created using saponified oils which roughen up the hair cuticle and feel very drying on the skin. The BAR however is acidic, just like our hair and skin. It is designed to gently cleanse and exfoliate, to help encourage cell renewal and promote nourished, healthy skin, scalp and hair for everyone.
- Almond and avocado oils, rich in essential fatty acids (omega 6 and 9) to give lightweight but exceptional moisturising for both the skin and hair
- Amino acids for maintaining hydration in the skin and hair
- Prickly pear seed oil which helps to stimulate skin enzymes to encourage cell renewal and to promote healthy hair growth
- Mineral rich sea salts for natural exfoliation to help remove any product build-up and stimulates blood circulation
- Green Tea Extract, full of natural antioxidants, to help to strengthen and protect skin and hair from environmental damage
- Rich in Magnesium and Potassium; two of the key macro minerals responsible for hydrated cells and strong hair follicles
- Vitamin E to combat oxidative stress one of the main reasons for the deterioration of the collagen layer and colour fade in the hair
How To Use
Lather a small amount into the palm of your hand or apply directly to the scalp and skin. Then, massage gently, rinse well and repeat if necessary. Follow with Løre Originals Condition + Restore if required. Suitable for regular use and all hair types.
The perfect solution to the challenge of packing for hand luggage only. The BAR can be used on children and adults for all the family’s hair, face and body cleansing needs. The BAR is full of natural oils so to make sure it lives it’s longest life please allow it to dry fully after every use and store away from direct sunlight and below 40 °C.
Ingredients: Sodium Coco Sulfate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Maris Sal, Parfum, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed oil, Glycerin, Aqua, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol
Vegan and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.