Ruffled Linen Tea Towel | Multiple Colours By AmourLinen
In order to be sustainable and avoid over-production your chosen item will be made-to-order and take 1-2 weeks to ship.
Linen ruffled tea towel. A beautiful and useful addition to the kitchen. These linen kitchen towels warm up any space with their farmhouse charm. A high-quality tea will give the kitchen a relaxed and vintage look. A minimalist, one-color with ruffled edges due to its pastel colors palette offers a rustic laid-back style. All our colors are neutral and will easily blend in with your home decor and look stylish.
- Includes one tea towel with ruffled edges
- Stone washed for maximum softness
- Made from high-quality, naturally softened linen
- Certified linen, absent of harmful chemicals
- Wash linen in cold or warm water on a gentle cycle.
- Best to dry naturally in a shady spot.
- No ironing is required and it is recommended to not use a dryer. However, if it is a must, use a tumble dryer on a low setting (cannot be hot).
- Do not dry clean as it weakens the fiber.
- 50x70 cm / 20x27"
Please note that colors may vary due to different monitors and browsers.
AmourLinen's certified linen is sourced locally. Everything is a maximum of 200km away- the dying factory is less than an hour from the workshop. All products are handmade by lovely in-house seamstresses.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
email@example.com. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.