Pole Vegan Leather Unisex Trainers | White By NAE Vegan Shoes
This shoe runs slightly small. It is recommended to order a size larger than your usual size. Please check the size chart below for accurate sizing conversion and measurements.
Pole, the smart, lace-up, low-top, urban fashion trainers, crafted from vegan leather made with recycled microfibre; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material.
With a sporty, basic and timeless design, these shoes are modern and minimalist. They offer a confident look with their solid monochromatic pattern. In terms of detailing, they show the logo engraved on the tongue and printed on the footbed. The shoes are designed for movement as they are reinforced in common pressure areas and have exposed sewn edges to bring a lasting and defined style.
They also have reinforced stitching on the wingtip toe and heel counter for added durability and flexibility. The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. The shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odours. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which prevents blisters.
Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out. Simple, but continuously trendy sports shoes, they have a versatile and contemporary look that will match with several types of clothes - no matter the colour combinations. These trainers are well suited for countless occasions and will always look fashionable. They will bring you the perfect all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort with their attractive everyday simplicity.
- Upper: Vegan leather crafted from recycled microfibre
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking
- Soles: Gum rubber – slip-resistant, durable
- Laces: Vegan waxed cotton filled with recycled polyester
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic, made with environmental-healthy materials
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight. Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made with sustainable materials and manufactured in ethical factories in Portugal.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.