The Typhoon Waterproof Jacket | Multiple Colours By Protected Species
The waterproof Typhoon has been created for every setting. A softly shaped drop back hem, adjusters at the waist and the hem, and a high performance 3-way adjustable hood tucked into a deep cosy collar completes this iconic parka style.
- High performance waterproof, wind resistant and breathable technology
- Four-way stretch fabric for complete comfort and movement
- Every seam sealed with a waterproof tape
- Enclosed performance hood with 3-way adjustability to secure and shape to head
- Deep side pockets with zip enclosures to keep valuables safe
- Tailored sleeves with laser cut and heat welded adjustable cuff straps
- Soft, fluid fabric which offers both smartness and no noise in movement
- Crease free and easy care for rucksacks, car boots and simplified packing
Innovations in fabric technology have revolutionised waterproof outerwear for women moving performance from the rugged mountain side into a women’s everyday wardrobe. The feminine outer fabric has been laminated to a high performance microporous membrane which stops any water molecules passing through without restricting moisture. The result is a soft, fluid, feminine jacket with no noisy rustle in movement and waterproofing technology which travels with you everywhere you want to go without compromising on style or ever breaking a sweat.
- Waterproof rating in excess 15,000mm
- Breathable rating in excess 15,000mm/h20
- All seams sealed
- Water resistant coating to bead water off outer
The Typhoon is true to size with a centre front closure mechanism which allows less restriction around the hip area. Standard jacket sleeve length which can be reduced with the use of cuff adjusters. We recommend choosing your standard high street size.
All Protected Species pieces are completely safe to wash at 30°C. We recommend always washing with NIKWAX® TechWash at 30°C – this will keep your jacket performing well.
Made from recycled yarns and manufactured by a team who work differently. The innovative mill producing the fabrics for Protected Species is managed by Greta and is Oekotex certified, which means every product is tested to ensure it is free from harmful chemicals and safe to wear. Her business is also blue sign certified – a standard received after a rigorous assessment of the mill’s complete supply chain.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.