Fairtrade Yellow Gold Magpie Stud Earrings | 18ct
For the passionate conscientious female who loves positive luxury. This pair of Fairtrade Gold Magpie Studs exudes an emotive edge of sophistication. Fully traceable back to a Fairtrade artisanal mine in Western Peru, this pair of eye catching narrative birds of will bring ethical class and intrigue to any outfit.
Exhibiting subtle contrasting areas of satin relief and high polish whilst illustrating a line from the folkloric fortune telling rhyme of the magpie, these designer stud earrings depict the iconic ‘Two for Joy’ birds perched on recycled silver branches. Sturdy silver stoppers with a rubber insert will ensure that these studs stay firmly in place all day and night.
- 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold Magpies from Sotrami, Peru
- Each stud is 18mm x 22mm
- Branch work detail recycled 925 sterling silver
- Secure silver stopper backs with rubber insert
- Birmingham Assay Hallmark – England
- Luxury branded eco packaging
Sustainably and ethically made.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.