The Didi mini clutch is a structured purse that can be be used as a clutch or a shoulder bag by adding the detachable gold chain strap. Handcrafted from luxurious vegan metallic gold Piñatex®. Dress it up or down, your way.
Piñatex® fabric, made from pineapple leaf fibre gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex® fibres are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the raw material. No pineapples are harmed in the making of Piñatex®!
- Made with Piñatex® (80% pineapple leaf fibres, 20% PLA fibres)
- Lined with black recycled polyester made with plastic bottles combined with organic cotton
- Dimensions: 7.75” Width x 4.75” Height x 1.75” Depth
- Interior pocket (5”Width x 3” Height) to store credit cards and ID
- Chain strap drop: 21”
- Magnetic closure
- Detachable gold Svala swallow charm
- Organic cotton Svala dust bag included
Due to the nature of the coating, some light abrasion might occur in the gold colour only.
Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in Los Angeles.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.