Equinoxe Vegan Fragrance | 100ml By Minuit sur Terre
Shadow and light, radiance and mystery, softness and power... The first fragrance from Minuit sur Terre, Equinoxe, brings out all your facets.
A luminous and fruity fragrance that expresses a sensuality that is both noble and relaxed. A modern, light and airy scent.
- Top note: sunny fruit accord (banana, apricot, pear, nectarine, ylang-ylang)
- Heart note: mystery ingredient, cedar essence, heliotrope
- Base note: white organza accord (white musk, vanilla, ambroxan, sandalwood, coconut, benzoin)
- Glass bottle partly recycled and recyclable.
- FSC certified packaging.
Ingredients: alcohol denat, parfum (fragrance), aqua (water), benzyl salacylate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, hydroxycitronellal, cinnamal, eugenol, benzoic acid, linalool, benzyl benzoate, farnesol, isoeugenol, geraniol, limonene, methyl benzoate.
As always, it is 100% vegan and certified by the Vegan Society. Designed in France with an artisan perfumer from Bordeaux.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
email@example.com. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.