Gaia Round Handle Vegan Suede Handbag | Paprika
Pay tribute to our beautiful planet with the Gaïa bag! Its round handles and linen inner fabric give it a natural and chic look.
- Outer vegan suede made from recycled synthetic fibres (29% recycled polyester, 53% polyester, 18% polyurethane)
- Lining: Linen
- Two covered handles
- A wide strap to carry it over the shoulder
- One zipped pocket and two patch pockets on the inside
- width 25cm, height 30cm
Care: To clean your bag, use a sponge soaked in soapy water. Choose a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid scrubbing in order not to damage the surface of the bag. Dry after with a clean cloth.
Do not use any other cleaning product for your bag such as: products intended for leather, vinegar, alcohol or chemical products.
Made in Portugal. Cruelty free & Vegan.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.