Imagine Chocolate & Orange Vegan Body Scrub | 280g By Elan Skincare
The Imagine Pure Delight Hand & Body Scrub is a natural and gentle sugar-based exfoliating scrub to buff away scaly skin on the body and banish dry skin patches on your hands.
The Pure Delight exfoliating body scrub is rich in natural glycolic acid & vitamins A, B, E, and F. It will tackle uneven skin texture and skin tone, and deeply nourish and moisturise, leaving skin visibly softer and smoother for longer.
Regularly exfoliating helps speed up the skin’s regeneration process, unclog the pores, and allows the dead skin cells to be flushed away and new skin cells to be produced more quickly.
Sugar cane is a natural source of glycolic acid that can smooth and soften the skin. The gentle, mechanical exfoliation with sugar will remove the top layer of dead skin cells together with other impurities, without damaging the surface layer of the skin.
Result? Skin looking fresh and feeling smoother.
- Natural body exfoliator suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Gently exfoliates to tackle cellulite, stretch marks, and ingrown hair
- Visibly smoothes and softens skin
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- A long-lasting caring after-feel
The beautiful blend of organic and natural ingredients polish and regenerate the skin, leaving your skin glowing. The delightful Chocolate & Orange fragrance will immerse your mind and soul in the ultimate pampering ritual.
- Natural & vegan & cruelty-free
- Dermatologically tested
- pH 5.5
- ISO 16128-1:2016 compliant natural & organic skincare
- Handmade in England
- 280 g
- Coconut Oil - is known for its moisturising, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties. It is rich in lauric acid, which constitutes nearly 50% of coconut’s fatty acid content (also found in human breast milk at approx. 6%) and displays antimicrobial activity.
- Sesame Seed Oil – is unique due to the exceptionally high content of omega-6 fatty acid - linoleic acid (which is also a natural component of human sebum). It strengthens the lipid barrier of the epidermis and normalises the skin metabolism. Rich in phytosterols, offering anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties. Abundant in micro and macro elements e.g. calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, natural tocopherols (vitamin E), and Vitamin B6. It detoxifies, regulates the work of sebaceous glands, improves blood circulation, softens and moisturises the skin.
- Olive Squalane - has both emollient and occlusive properties that soften and soothe the skin, improve its tone and texture, and help to prevent transepidermal water loss.
- Oat Kernel Oil - rich in ceramides, Omega 3, and Omega 6 fatty acids, deeply moisturising and nourishing to the skin. Leaves the skin soft, supple, and well hydrated. The ceramides can bind water molecules together, effectively locking the moisture in the skin, and are responsible for strengthening the skin’s barrier function.
- Candelilla Wax – a deeply nourishing vegetable alternative to beeswax or mineral wax, known to soothe and soften the skin.
- Lecithin – natural emollient renowned for its nourishing and conditioning effect on the skin. Its high concentration of fatty acids protects against excessive water loss by creating a barrier on the skin that seals in moisture. Highly restorative, it increases skin elasticity and softness and is recommended for dry, sensitive, and mature skin.
- Vitamin E- a natural antioxidant, which nourishes, rejuvenates, and restores skin. It helps to protect skin from environmental aggression, like air pollution and premature ageing.
ISO 16128-1:2016 compliant natural & organic skincare.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.