Sierra MIRUM® Leather Vegan Bucket Bag | Brown By SENTIENT
The enigmatic Sierra Bucket is made of textured plant-based MIRUM® leather alternative. Inspired by Mexico’s largest mountain range “Sierra Madre” that houses a variety of ecosystems - from forests to deserts - in a representation of the versatility behind its design. Crafted with hand-woven MIRUM® leather strands, the Sierra Bucket honours the pureness, sophistication & intricate details found in nature with a smooth yet structured shape. The Sierra is the perfect bag to play & style around; it is all timeless, versatile and outstanding.
Detailed with brushed gold-tone metallic accents for an eminent look, and an adjustable shoulder strap for crossbody wear. Fully lined with an internal compartment for comfort, and compact yet spacious enough for your wallet or cardholder, sunglasses, phone, and make-up essentials. The Sierra is additionally scrappy with its drawstring top to keep your belongings safe.
- Height: 18. 2 cm / 7.17 inches
- Width: 11.6 cm / 4.57 inches
- Depth: 11.6 cm / 4.57 inches
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Metallic drawstring ends with logo engraved.
- S laser logo on the front of the bag.
- Internal pocket.
- Fully lined.
- Black textured plant-based leather alternative
- For spills such as beer, wine, juices, soft drinks, liquor, coffee, tea or chocolate, simply clean the stain with a solution of mild liquid shampoo. Rinse thoroughly with a cloth soaked in water to remove excess, and dry with a white cotton cloth. We highly recommend immediately cleaning any spill in order to avoid staining.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.