Recycled 925 Sterling Silver Magpie Herkimer Necklace | Silver
By JULIA THOMPSON JEWELLERY
For the passionate conscientious female who loves positive luxury. The Silver Magpie Herkimer Necklace exudes an emotive edge of sophistication. With a touch of gold detailing that is fully traceable back to a Fairtrade artisanal mine in Western Peru, this eye catching narrative piece of ethical jewellery will bring a touch of class and intrigue to any outfit.
Exhibiting subtle contrasting areas of satin relief and high polish whilst illustrating a line from the folkloric fortune telling rhyme of the magpie, the necklace depicts the iconic ‘Two for Joy’ birds perched on Fairtrade 18ct yellow gold branches clasping a Herkimer Diamond Quartz Drop. Couple with a pair of hand-stamped recycled Silver Leaf Studs for a day to day effortless look celebrating unity and love between two free spirited wild beings.
- Recycled 925 sterling silver Magpies
- 24mm across x 42mm in length to include the Herkimer diamond quartz cage drop
- Branch work detail in 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold from Sotrami, Peru
- Secure handmade ‘S’ hook clasp
- 925 sterling silver chain available in either 16 or 18 inches
- Birmingham Assay Hallmark – England
- Luxury branded eco packaging
Sustainably and ethically made.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.