Trudy Vegan Leather Crossbody Clutch Bag | Beige By Melina Bucher
The Trudy bag is an elegant crossbody bag, which can also be used as a clutch. It’s made of the most luxurious, vegan and sustainable materials.
It has a sophisticated design on the outside, but on the inside it’s just so much fun! It has a detachable shoulder strap and a detachable pocket on the inside. The Trudy bag is made for lazy days at the park, where you just need your keys and a lipstick. It will become your new favourite: good for you, animals and the environment.
Dimensions: 14h x 23w x 8d cm.
- Adjustable and detachable crossbody 'dog leash' strap.
- Three functional interior compartments
- Detachable pocket with zipper closure which unfolds to a cosmetics bag.
- Outer: Durable high quality vegan leather: a compound fabric of PU and vinyl on a cotton base.
- Interior: Durable vegan leather and organic cotton with Trudy print.
- Gold-toned hardware, MB metal logo, snap closure.
Presented in a beautifully designed handled dust bag you can use for grocery shopping, or books you need for learning in the library.
Made in Europe.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.