Workers No. 2 Desserto® Cactus Leather Vegan Boots | Black
Classic worker boots made of Desserto® cactus vegan leather, good for every day and season.
- Upper: Desserto® cactus leather - sustainable and organic material made of Nopal cactus plant. It's soft and smooth finish mimics high quality leather.
- Interior: Made of a breathable mesh fabric
- Sole made of recycled rubber
- Colour: Black
- Sole height: 2.5 cm
BOHEMA creates contemporary designs in timeless editions, dressed in innovative plant materials. They create for everyone who likes to express their own style, whilst appreciating the quality of craftsmanship. BOHEMA does everything with care for the environment and animals. The goal is to offer cruelty-free, sustainable alternatives, without toxic chemicals, phthalates and PVC.
Sizing - Sizes for Bohema shoes may vary from product to product. Please refer to cm and inch measurements below for more accurate sizing.
All components are 100% vegan. Shoes are hand made in Poland.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.